We were supposed to go to DC, but the flights were way booked on Jetblue. We ended up going to San Francisco with Rob and Jocelyn. We had a blast.
A Trip to the Zoo
1 day ago
We were supposed to go to DC, but the flights were way booked on Jetblue. We ended up going to San Francisco with Rob and Jocelyn. We had a blast.
5 comments:
Looks fun!!! Hopefully we can come down soon or you guys come up..we didn't hardly get to see you! Hope the kids had a fun weekend at grandma's, it was fun to have them there.
So is this a picture of your hotel?
sgj3
I am so jealous. I am sure you had a great time. Love the NKOTB. I haven't heard it in so long
This looks so fun! Did you ever end up going to Aruba? I will be there (Idaho) with the kids next week and I will be coming down to Utah for a few days the week after. Can we crash with you guys one of the nights? See you soon!
Look who is getting all fancy schmancy with the look of their blog!
Nice changes.
Post a Comment