Friday, May 1, 2009

Morning Prayer

The other morning I was saying my prayers and Ady and Clay were sitting on the bed. They said, "Daddy what are you doing?" I said, "Saying my morning prayers," and we had a discussion on personal prayer. Then I went back to finish my prayer and I hear them both giggling. I said, "What are you guys laughing at? Ady said, "Because you're not saying anything." I thought it was funny that they both thought that was funny at the same time. Kids, if you knew what I was praying about, you'd be scared, that's why Moms and Dads don't say their prayers out loud. :)

5 comments:

Anderson Family said...

That is soooo sweet!

LeLe said...

LOL! My youngest get's mad at me when he finds me having personal prayer. He (2 1/2 yr old) will yell at me "Say Dear Heavenly Father!". He hates that I just kneel there in silence. :)

Joni said...

Dale, the last part was hilarious, I needed a good laugh!

Joni said...

You guys are TOO nice, thanks so much, you are great. We will pay it forward also, there are plenty of people in the same situation. Congrats again, we are so happy for you guys!

Jenna said...

Janae...I just read your post. CONGRATS to Dale, now we can all breathe a little easier. What a rough couple months, I'm so happy for you guys!!!