Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hooray! Congratulations You're Wonderful You Did It!!





After 10 weeks of training and moaning and complaining from her husband, (about getting up so early), Janae completed her first ever half marathon!!! What's a half marathon without a man dying of a heart attack right in front of our eyes... (true story), but Janae did it! Congratulations sweetie, we're proud of you!!

11 comments:

Carpenter Column said...

Good job Janae!!! I'm so happy for you - I'll be with you at the next one!

Joni said...

Congrats, that is great! You will have to tell us the dying man story later.

LeLe said...

Congratulations Janae! What an AWESOME accomplishment! I bet it felt great.

Jenny Bobo said...

Wow Janae! I am so impressed! Way to go!

Bree said...

Janae that's awesome! :) I'm trying to work up to jogging a 5k eventually (soon?) I'll le you know how that goes!

Great job!

Dexy said...

Good job Janae!You'r awesome!

Liv said...

Wow, Jenae you rock! Good job! You're an inspiration!

izzynjen said...

Yay for Janae! Guess what? 10 years ago around this time, we met and were roommates...can you believe it?

Marisa said...

Good for you! I totally admire people who are runners. I hate it with such a passion...and I really wish that I liked it!

Julie said...

Good for you Janae! I can't believe that man had a heart attack right in front of you! How traumatizing!

lynette jakins said...

Good job Janae, I LOVE that you enjoy doing marathons