A couple weeks ago we went and got our family pictures taken by Trisha Taggart Photography. She is my sister's friend, and we just decided she did a great job and we need to join the party. We went to her parent's beautiful backyard. The kids fed the horse apples, and named him, "Luke the Applehorse." We found "hoppies" or baby grasshoppers in the grass, threw rocks in the pond, and while doing that, we got some pictures snapped along the way. It was awesome!
A Trip to the Zoo
1 day ago
11 comments:
Look how cute you guys are! I need your e-mail so I can invite you to our blog.
These are SOO cute! She got Brayden to smile!!
What beatiful family pics. Way to go guys!
Great pictures! Beautiful family!!
I love these pictures of your cute family! Miss you guys!
Adorable! Your kids are getting way to old. Miss you guys!
Those are great pictures - really cute!
Great picts! I love the lake behind you...very pretty!
Your kids are so stinkin' cute! Great family pics!
Very cute, especially your Addy!
Super cute family pictures!
Post a Comment