We have never had couches in our living room. One of the reasons we wanted to have a living room was to actually be able to relax and enjoy the room, but for almost 2 years, we've had nothing and it has turned into another play room for the kids. But President's Day Weekend I was looking in the RC Willey ads, which I never ever do, and I noticed a 3 piece leather reclining set for, let's say, pretty much a steal. We also noticed there were only 12 per store. There lies the problem. But we decided we would get up and try to fight for it. Why not?! Dale is used the the "Day after Thanksgiving mayhem" and was up for a shot. So we moved our couches into the living room to see if this really was going to work.
We decided it was perfect, and I couldn't believe how it actually changed the dynamics of our house! Crazy the way furniture can actually relax you! Monday we woke up and drove to RC Willey at 9:00 just to check it out and see what this sale was all about. The line was wrapping around the building! We were shocked. Furthermore, it was raining like crazy! So I stood in line for a bit, then Dale took over, and I went home to get the umbrella. Yes, all three kids were with us. We all stood in line and finally they opened the door. Yup- mayhem! People were crazy! So we found an employee and she walked us back to the couches. I was nervous the 12 were going to be gone that Dale sat down and she was telling us about them and I just said- "Yup, we want them..." so we walked all over trying to find an empty computer and we GOT THEM! Call me crazy, and yes, I am, but when I see a good deal, I do go crazy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment