I can't believe how quickly summer passed us by this year. We had such a wonderful and eventful summer. I didn't want the kids to go back to school, and let's face it- I didn't wanna go back either! Ady started 3rd grade this year. She was so excited to be in third grade. Clayson is in Kindergarten this year! I can't believe it! It is so weird to think we have 2 kids in school now! Poor Bray is all alone in the mornings now!
Dale took the kids to their first day. He dropped Ady off first at her school, and then came over to my school to bring Clayson for his orientation the first day. Then Clayson came home for the week and started the next week, August 30. So now he comes with me every morning and chills in my classroom until the bell rings. I have loved loved loved having him at my school. He just is too cute and so big!
Of course, second day of school Ady wore her Twinkle Toe shoes, the "I beg you for this and I will do whatever it takes" shoes. She got them for her birthday!
Here's some pictures of when Ady had her first day of kindergarten. I love seeing how little Clayson is here, too. Gosh, they grow so so fast!
0 comments:
Post a Comment