Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Rest of February 2011

Disneyland started the month of February for us, so of course, nothing can top that excitement. But we did have a good month. Even though we celebrated Brayden's birthday in Disneyland, his real birthday was February 12th. We had some presents for him that morning that he opened, and then he asked for a pirate cake. I panicked! I didn't think he would want a cake since we had all had one at Disneyland, but he did. So I called Smith's to order one. It turned out cute, and he was fully satisfied!

Grandma and Granddad had sent his present in the mail. It was a BYU hat and shirt. He was thrilled! What a fun thing to get a huge package in the mail.


Later on in the month we had the Burton Family birthdays which was Uncle Blake and Brayden. Brayden said to me that morning, "Is this my real real birthday?!" Okay, so too many birthday parties for the poor little boy?! He was confused. By the time we did that party, Clayson was just frustrated that Brayden was getting all of the attention. It was sort of amusing, though.

1 comments:

Joni said...

So I love the Disney chain, I totally want to do that next time we plan a trip. I also like the car, the frogs, and congrats Ady!

Mike is getting released tomorrow! We want to have some sort of get together with all his counselors, we will let you know if we plan something. It will have to be at a park so we might need to wait until it gets warmer.