Monday, June 23, 2008

Week in Review TIme!

Dale: Same as always- golfed on Friday and did awesome- way to go my dear :)
Janae: Interviewed for a 2nd grade position. I'm not sure how I'm feeling about it, but the school is really cute ;)
Adysen: Enjoyed swimming with the cousins.
Clayson: He hit Ady yesterday and I put in time out and said to him. "Clayson, you are gentlemen. Gentlemen don't hit." He looked at me and said, "I'm not a gentleman!" and punched me in the face, not hard, and I was mad and left him in there to "think." But come to think of it, it really was funny!

Brayden: No my friends, that is not a huge bruise, that is lipstick. He got into my lipstick and colored his leg and the white carpet. He's talking lots. He now says, more clearly, "Shoe, thank you (tank ou), please (eee), mommy (mammeee), choo choo, papa, bebe (his blanket)." It's funny! He continues to say NO, and push- what is wrong with the pushing! I make him give hugs and kisses and he still does it!

Tuesday we went to the Owlz game with Dale's dad and brother. Ady loved it, Clay just played with the ants under his seat!

We also went to the Union Station and saw all of the fun trains and got to even get in a couple. We then rode the Front Runner. The kids thought it was, in Ady's words, "Traintastic!" (I didn't even help her think of that one!)

1 comments:

Hello! said...

Love the lipstick! That's hilarious.