Monday, July 14, 2008

Come Join the Class

Okay for any that wanna save- my GROCERY SMARTS class is August 7 at 7:00. It will be at our new house and it is totally free. They just teach you ways to save on your groceries, and from what I hear, you can save a whole heck of a lot. Come join us! It will be fun! I'll update, but leave me a little comment and let me know if you wanna come! We'll talk to you soon!

4 comments:

Anderson Family said...

I really want to come. Maybe I will get a carpool going to go up.

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

i want to come...I might have to bring the kids is that ok? what are you doing with yours? I will ask my parents to watch them, but if they can't.....Janet

Jenny Bobo said...

I'm so interested...is there anyway you can give me a recap afterwards. For some reason I think it might be unreasonable to try to make it. :)

BKC said...

I'll be there!