Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What every man needs in his car

Every man (and woman) needs a bottle of clear nail polish in his / her car. This morning on the freeway, I heard this loud crack!! (how many times has that happened to you?) Sure enough, I was driving a few lanes over but behind one of those stupid construction trucks that spit a rock at me. Sure enough there was a big chip and a spider leg fracture on my windshield. So I pulled off at the next exit and bought some clear nail polish at Smiths. I painted it over the chip and even the spider leg fractures and it sealed them right up. I don't know where my sweet wife found out about this trick, but it's healed a few chips on my windshields over the years.

6 comments:

Shana said...

That is neat-o. Thanks for the tip.

Lisa K said...

You have the worst luck with rock chips in your windshield. Didn't you just recently get that replaced?

Jessup Jive said...

Awesome tip Thanks

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

It was so good to see you guys today................oh wait, I WAS AT WORK! Rude!
Oh well, we can't all have a FOUR day holiday weekend I guess.
You'll have to come back, though.
--Sean

Janae said...

Lisa;

You haven't seen anything yet, you should see what happens when I ride my bike!!!!!!!!!!


Dale

Jenny Bobo said...

Wow, I never would have guessed. Thanks for the heads up.

Jaxon has something to say:
tgttttttttttttttttttttttt