Friday, August 22, 2008

Our Week in Review: August 17-23 (even though that's not here yet!)


Sunday: What a fun party we had for the August birthdays! I made a Barbie Cake for Ady's birthday and, I might as well say it- I was pretty darn proud!! It turned out really cute!



Monday: This was my first day back to school! Yes, after 6 years I am teaching again, if you haven't heard. I will be doing a third grade job share and my team teacher is so great! So our babysitter started today also. Her name is Mindy and the kids love her. I got home and Clayson said, "I don't want you to be home!" Everything a mom wants to hear after my first day back to school!

Tuesday: Happy 6th Birthday Ady!! It was six sweet years ago that she joined our little family! She wanted to go out for her birthday to, get this- WENDY'S! That's an easy one!

Wednesday: More school stuff for me, the kids just partied with Mindy.

Thursday: The kids have had a lot of fun watching the Olympics. Tonight we watched diving and Ady and Clayson thought it was great.

Friday: Today Dale's mom stayed with the kids while I went to work. Tonight Dale and I are going out to Batman for our anniversary. Pretty simple. Tomorrow we will be married 8 years!!! Super fun!

Glad to be back in the groove of things!!! Sure have missed seeing the great blogs and can't wait to be updated again!

4 comments:

Brandie said...

Holy crap she looks grown up! It happens so fast!!

Jenny Bobo said...

I love your weeks in review! So fun! Man, I remember when Ady was not quite two! How does that happen so fast?! Sure miss you guys! We need to plan a trip to meet in the middle. Maybe next summer...

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for pictures of your new house.

I love the barbie cake, good job! I never attempted something like that for my older girls, I will have to try when Emily gets older.

Vicki

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Janae!! that cake is AMAZING!!!! you did such a great job!! I love how you even had the swirls in pink! You are sooo darn talented!