Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just Another Crazy Story...


Many of you know that I have a crazy mom at my school. She apparently is what parents hire to know what is going on- she's better than a "nanny-cam." She knows EVERYTHING that happens in my classroom and is there to talk to the principal whenever it's not what she thinks should happen.(Okay, not really, but she thinks she does...) She is nuts! She accused my partner (the teacher I also teach with) of taking too much time off and not having a good reason to take it off. She accused me of "not being able to get my class to line up quietly" and of "swearing" at my class. Oh boy!!! She had plenty of other crazy things to tell my principal, too. So today we had a meeting to get it out on the table. With us and my principal in the room, she started taking back things that she said, and backtracking. I felt that the meeting went good. We'll see what happens in the future. As of now, just know, we are being "watched." (That's how she ended her conversation with us!)

4 comments:

Shelley Nicole said...

Oh honey! I hate that! I hate crazy parents! And that is the worst feeling, even when you know you're right and okay. Ahhhhh! I TOTALLY know how it is! My worst one was an encounter last year. But right now I've got one going to the DISTRICT saying that I said I was "glad that her daughter tripped over a cord in my room." lol What? Why would I ever be glad about that? And it was this no big deal occurrence. Good grief. Love you! Your a rad teacher! Tell her to kiss your butt!

Anderson Family said...

That is crazy! Does she need to change her meds?

LeLe said...

Holy cow! That really sucks. Sounds like she hasn't moved on from HS. Drama, drama, drama! Hang in there girl... under her watchful eye. ;)

Mindy and Garry said...

Ahhh!!! Sounds like my first year teaching and I had two moms that ganged up on me! They went from the principal on every little issue from the rewards parties we had to accusing me of not teaching science! I'm so sorry! Hopefully she backs off a little for the rest of the year!