Thursday, February 5, 2009

Burned Oatmeal....


Clayson decided to be independent today. I'm talking, "No Mom! I don't want breakfast!" This is pretty normal. So I go upstairs, get Ady's hair done, and Clay comes up and says, "I made my own breakfast." Apparently he dragged a chair over to the microwave, emptied an instant oatmeal packet in a bowl, stuck in the microwave for I don't know how long. I ran downstairs, and sure enough, the kitchen is full of smoke. I open the microwave, another blume, and see the damage. This picture is what I found. So we have been living in a house at 56 degrees, trying to clear out the disgusting smoke. Do you wanna come taste some oatmeal?

2 comments:

Marisa said...

It's not one bit funny, but I did have to smile when I read this post. I can totally see Clayson doing this! I miss you guys!

Jane said...

I just posted on my blog the same thing happened at our house. We had to buy a new microwave yesterday, they burnt it so bad there was nothing left. We are glad our house is still standing.