It seems I may have been absent for awhile, but I would first of all like to say thanks for your thoughts and prayers and everything. We have such wonderful people in our lives. I hope you all don't think we posted this "sob" story just to whine.... but Dale and I feel so grateful to those wonderful friends and family we have in our lives. We can't thank you enough! No news yet... but we grateful for this experience (is that odd?!) because it does teach... I promise!
A Trip to the Zoo
1 day ago
3 comments:
You guys are sooo amazing. You are a great example to everyone around you! Thank you so much. Love you!
Janae - we will keep you guys in our prayers. We have also struggled this year with the unexpected medical complications and Gabe just barely graduating, but it's amazing how close you come to the Lord (like you said), and how grateful we are to the people who served us! Good luck! Love ya!
Mike and I feel the same way. Good luck with the job searching, something will work out!
Post a Comment