Saturday, April 18, 2009

April Snowmobiling!




























































































So my B-day isn't for a few more days, but it might as well have been my birthday because I was in Heaven! My Father in law took me snowmobiling to celebrate. The best part of all, I got to use my Bro-in-law's sled because he was on a secret mission which I'm not at liberty to disclose at this point.....
Anyways, we always go up to Monte Cristo and Richard knows that place like you wouldn't believe. I think it's awesome because he knows all these places we can go where no-one else knows about and you don't see people for miles. Also, you'd think when it was so warm at the end of April that there wouldn't be snow, but there sure was, 9 feet of it all!!
Oh and of course we always have to do something a little dangerous, like sled on top of water or something Blake would normally do. The other thing I tried for the first time was sledding across the steepest hillside where you have to stand one the upward side of the sled, and lean back with all your weight. The choice was pretty easy, either tumble down the hill or stay on the trail on the snowmobile.
Fun stuff, thanks Richard, it's always a treat to go!


























1 comments:

Shiv said...

Glad you had fun snowmobiling! Hope you have a great day today - your real birthday. It's a terrific Tuesday, just like you - well, you're not a Tuesday, but you know what I mean!