We were so busy the last week of school! After we got back from Mesquite, we were ready for it to be permanently summer time! But we still had one week left to get through.
Ady had a friendship program on Tuesday that I went to. It was so cute. It's fun because they do the same program that we do with our 2nd graders because her teacher taught with one of the teacher's on my grade level team.
She was an adorable flower for the program! Brayden was a little stinker throughout the program, so I got to enjoy it throughout his little tantrums!
She also had to do a student teaching moment. Each person in her class had to think of a topic they wanted to teach their classmates, and then they had a time to teach it. I got to watch her do this.
She taught them how to make goop. You know- the goop that goes hard and soft when you touch it. It's just water and corn starch. She gave the class a choice at what color to dye it, and they chose green. She was so cute teaching the class, and everyone was very impressed with it. I loved being there to see her!
It was a fun week, and we were all very happy for our last day, June 4!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment