


Unfortunately Clay's favorite thing to do is NOT get his pictures taken. For some reason, when we took him on Tuesday, he thought it was the best thing in the world. Here are some pics. It was so much fun. I decided he is quite the flirt. He was teasing the photographer and doing eve
rything she told him NOT to do. What should I do with him?!
A Trip to the Zoo
1 day ago
4 comments:
Is that a birthmark on his nose, or just a little boy scab?
Cute nonetheless.
It's a scab, probably from Brayden scratching his face, we have issues with Brayden scratching everyone at our house.
Those pictures turned out dang cute for doing what he wasn't supposed to do. I wish he and Taylor could play together sometime.
Katie
Mr. Clayson is a cute guy! I can't believe how big he is. I enjoy reading about your kids and the funny things they do!
Post a Comment