
Clay surprised us about a week ago with one of his bottom teeth being loose. This is funny because Adysen is the very last person in her class at school to lose a tooth and she is so anxious to lose one. I guess when they have lost a tooth, they get to put a picture or their name up on the wall in their classroom. So she told us the other day that her top tooth is loose, it totally isn't. Well, Ady told us the other day that her tooth was loose, this time I was thinking, What Ev Ady, again, but her same bottom tooth is loose, just as loose as Clays and for some reason Ady has it in her head, that I, her father, will be pulling out her tooth this weekend. I thought it would be fun to see whose tooth would fall out first. Please take a moment to vote on our poll.
A Trip to the Zoo
1 day ago
1 comments:
Finally we can get into the Jakins family blog again. I'm glad you have that cute family pic up. I can't believe how big the kids are!
Post a Comment