
I went to pick the boys up today from the babysitter's house. She looked like she had been crying, so I asked if everything was okay. This is what she said: They were all just playing- she has 3 little girls, and then my 2 boys. She also watches another little baby girl that's a year old. Their little yorkie that they got three weeks ago, so she's about 9 weeks old, fell down there stairs. So she called her husband, he took her to the vet, and she died. All while I was at work for just a couple hours. It makes me so sad, especially that she had to be the brave mom for so many kids. My heart goes out to her and her family. You all know I am not an animal lover, but she was such a cute little doggie, and it truly breaks my heart.
A Trip to the Zoo
1 day ago
4 comments:
Oh, that is so sad!
Hey Janae, I just noticed that you have Emily Ballstaedt on your Blog list! She's in my ward! Small world! I love checking in now and then to see how your cute family is doing! Glad everyone is healthy and happy! Take care!
man, talk about a heart break!
Ok, ignore my comment on the kids blog!
How was Tai Pan?
Post a Comment