Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Big BYU Players


Saturday was a Spring Scrimage with the BYU players- they were playing against each other. Before the game, they did a clinic with kids. It was all free to the public. So we took the kids down, waited around, ran the stadium stairs, and finally joined the clinic. It was super crowded- the bottom half of the stadium was completely full, on two sides. Ady was very unsure at first about playing football, but at the end, they both had a great time. It sure was fun to see them kicking the ball into the goal and knocking over players. Clay did not understand that one, and would go up to the cushion representing a player and kick it. The football player just laughed at him and said, "Great kick!" I think the players eat up their celebrity status with the kids. They are signing posters that they gave us and footballs, too. So fun!

3 comments:

Anderson Family said...

I love these pics they are so cute. You guys are such a fun family.

Brandie said...

Come on!! BYU seriously. Ha. The Utes Spring game is Saturday!! Just FYI Sexyback by Justin on your playlist has a naughty word in it. I had to cut him off of mine!!

Jenny Bobo said...

How fun is this!!!? I love these pictures. You guys are such awesome parents. I will call you tomorrow to arrange a time to see you. I am going to come beginning of next week. See you soon!