
Take our poll to the right to help us make a decision! Dale jokes that we are Jack Sparrow with his ever turning compass. True test- get our house to sell. We will leave that to our amazing realtor. But seriously, we need your help!
A Trip to the Zoo
1 day ago
4 comments:
My question is how much do you love your neighborhood? How far away is "NORTH, closer to family" Would your kids have to change schools? I cannot vote without more details. By the way, are you working now? where? What ever happened with IdeaSphere?
You MUST stay in the neighborhood!!! ;)
I love the Jack Sparrow analogy. Dale cracks me up!
You need to help me make my blog cute! I am a blog tard.
You need to post pics of our little project.
(Sorry for the randomness!)
But there isn't an option for SOUTH, what do you have some weirdo compass or something? What the heck kind of compass only points North or to somewhere else in your neighborhood?
I think you did borrow Capt Jack's faulty compass. All true compasses point to Utah county you know.
what about SOUTH to the Fam down there?
Silly people. I agree with Eyring's
Post a Comment