It was Dale's big 30 yesterday. Saturday we went up to my family's house and celebrated his and my mom's birthdays. Then for Sunday I had asked some of our fri
ends to come on for a little party because he had said to me, "I don't want to be 30. Don't do anything!" He found out and was a little mad, but ended up having lots of fun. Thanks everyone for coming! Our friend Jenny and her little boys came too. They are out here from Georgia. It was also great to see them. Yesterday I went and surprised him with take out from this new Indian Restaurant, India Fusion. (www.indiafusionrestaurant.com) He was surprised again. GOOD! I can never pull off surprises. Hope you had a good birthday Dale!!!
(Thanks Jocelyn for being the photographer!)
A Trip to the Zoo
1 day ago
3 comments:
Oh cute, you can see Colby's hair, what a cute little guy. Thanks everyone for coming over, the big 3-0 is a depressing stage...I must say I loved the 20's!!!!!!
Happy birthday you old fart!
Thanks for inviting us to the party. Haha!!
Post a Comment