10. White carpet and three children just don't go together.
9. Tiled kitchen floors and Corelware have a "hate" relationship- after finding out from Brayden and Janae.
8. It is just as hard to clean a 1300 sq foot house as it is a 2400 sq foot house. There's just more places for the toys to go now!
7. Even though we have a basement, the kids love to play with toys on all four levels.
6. A sand box is a gift from heaven, except for when the sand is tracked through the house.(no we didn't adopt, but isn't she the cutest little friend- she is over to our house daily- we have a gate from our back yard to theirs... the house is for sale too, for any that want to be our neighbors!!!)
5. Who would have know how great a back yard and kids get a long!
4. A bigger house means more furniture- sorry folks, the "home teaching" room is not going to be fully used for probably 10 more years. But it sure looks nice without furniture.
3. It is super nice to have more than just myself helping around in the kitchen, and we don't even have to touch each other to do it.(This pic was to "showcase" Dale's first big project- replaced the old '90s chandelier... I wish I had a before shot! But if you look closely in the background, you will see the next one that was replace "before shot.")
2. Bigger yard=more weeds!
1. We are so grateful to have a house to accomodate our kids and their energy!
A Trip to the Zoo
1 day ago
3 comments:
My parents couldn't afford a dining room set for their formal dining room until I was about 12. Until that time we dubbed that room the "somersault room" for us to do gymnastics in. Your home teacher room can be the same for your kids! =)
Hey I want to see more pictures of your house. This is a good start but you need a picture tour on your blog next.
Good job on the light fixture Dale.
Vicki
I had to stop in and say hi after receiving the e-mail with all your updated information. Sounds like you have been busy in your new home. We definitely need our basement finished because I have toys all over the place non-stop. It pretty much drives me crazy. I don't know how many times I have gone through the kids rooms and cleaned or have just thrown stuff away. Oh well one day......
I also see you have enjoyed Grocery Smarts. It is AWESOME. I love to save save save. It has been GREAT! Hope you guys are well. The kids look way cute. I'll probably check in again soon.
Post a Comment