
Okay, I forgot to blog about this yesterday, but we joined GrocerySmarts and I am seriously Amazed. For example, on Monday night we went to Albertsons and spent $40 and saved $176 on our Grocery bill just for this coupon program. Then we went to the case lot sale at Smiths and got a ton of Groceries. I am surprised more people don't do this, but please contact us if you're interested in joining. It cost $90 (I think) for the newspaper subscriptions (subscribe to 4 or 5 newspapers) and it's already paid itself off after this Monday night Grocery trip $176!!!!! It's easy to do and you just have to spend a little more time planning your grocery trips and hitting up multiple stores, but it's well worth it. We're stocking up our Food storage which I'm happy about. 
Okay, so last night we went to fly kites because it was Windy. I was seriously amazed at Clayson's natural Kite flying ability. Everytime Ady held the kite, bless her heart, it would crash, but Clay just had a natural knack for it. Brayden even loved flying the kite, it was so fun!
A Trip to the Zoo
1 day ago
3 comments:
Ok, you need to help me convince Von!
I am totally interested...is it just for Utah or for everywhere?
Dale, So here is the word verification translation for today: gyduecej = Guys, you do understand Eyring circumstances, especially Janet's
LOL
Post a Comment