
Janae and I LOVE redbox. So I went to get Iron Man at the Redbox last night, and had looked online and they were out at most all of the Layton locations, but there was one at a Maverik. So I hurried and reserved it online and on my way home I called Janae and I told her that I got the wrong store, that it was a Maverik further away (I wanted to get home sooner than she would be expecting and surprise her with all the goodies I bought for our movie night). So I got the candy, soda and popcorn ready and popped in the movie. After all the lame previews (which should have been my first clue because they were all cartoons) the CARTOON VERSION OF IRON MAN CAME ON. I was so excited because my friend Rob had been gushing about how good this movie was. Well, I guess I wasn't the only one that got duped because the movie was sold out in redboxes everywhere. The REAL Iron Man comes out on DVD on Sept 30th.
A Trip to the Zoo
1 day ago
3 comments:
Ha!Ha! That's too funny! That would be very disappointing, too! And, yes, that is a GREAT movie! Matt is excited and wants to buy it as soon as it comes out!
ok... let me just say, Janae, you look so unbelievably beautiful in this blog photo!!! (the big one) Holy COW! Dale, You married a supermodel! GEEZZ!!!
that is pretty hilarious about the iron man! You guys are so cute! now the real question is, did you watch the cartoon??
Post a Comment