Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Backwards Family...


So I have to laugh every time I think of the way Janae and I operate sometimes. For instance on small things like buying a more expensive toothbrush or something like that, we'll argue non-stop, but when it comes to major things, we're completely at ease and fine.

Today I will be looking at our new home for the first time that we bought, well, Janae bought without me seeing it and I'm completely unworried and fine with that.. I think we get the impression that people think we're nuts. Also, Janae is completely fine with me buying a bullet bike, she hasn't objected at all, which actually surprises me a little bit. But she hasn't expressed reservation or any objection at the idea whatsoever (at least it's not an extra package of cookies in the grocery cart ;) )


So from now on, I'll not be joining Janae at the grocery store if I want to buy a $4 jar of Nutella or something schmancy fancy, but I'll be out buying bullet bikes, while Janae is buying houses. ;)

3 comments:

BKC said...

I'll object for janae if she's not going to. You're nuts to want one of those death traps!!

On the lighter side (hee hee) Brandon said your house was beautiful!!

Lisa K said...

Dale, you will die if you buy a bullet bike!

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

What, a house? Where? When? Last I heard on your blog was some friend who died 14 years ago? and now you are moving?

Hello? Let's share some news with the Eyrings once in a while? I bet you are probably pregnant, too right, and were just going to show up one day with 4 kids and be like, "oh yeah, this happened a while ago"

JK, but do share the details please.
(Maybe you have told Janet all this and it's just me not listening or our inability to communicate....)

and the bullet bike....definitely mid-life crisis happening there