So I have always wanted to be a cake decorator. I have never officially learned anything, but love to make them. That's my favorite thing to do for my kids' birthdays. My friend Alicia is really good and has been "officially" teaching me the techniques. I am learning so much! Anyway, here is a slideshow of my cakes. Someday I will be good enough to do a business and make cakes for people. My dream is to make wedding cakes! By the way, the birthday cake with the balloons on it, Alicia made most of it and I just helped with the border.
A Trip to the Zoo
1 day ago
8 comments:
This is Dale's cousin, Shana (I can't remember if I've left a comment for you, yet). These cakes are beautiful! I'm impressed.
Nice job! I think you should be a cake decorator. Brandon's mom used to do it, she could give you tips too.
Okay, Janae, I admit it, you're the bomb dot com when it comes to cake decorating...
p.s. Janae was sad because I told her she wasn't good enough to branch out and go pro yet....yikes, I slept on the couch for that one, j/k. ;)
DALE! All this time I was thinking your were the perfect husband! ;)
Janae, I love the cakes. I think the pink one is my favorite!
Those are seriously so amazing. I will definitely buys your cakes! In fact...I still haven't done Jaxon's Birthday Party here...I know I am an awful mother...I wish you were here to do a cake for us! I am definitely not that talented!
JANAE! I think for Milo's first birthday I'm gonna do a Leggo theme. I know, he's not five months old yet, but, well....I just thought of it!
You're gonna make the cake. So, start planning.
I LOVE your cakes, you're really good -- and they taste good!
I'll be the wedding photographer, and you can do the cakes. Dale can be the wedding coordinator - LOL
I must say that I'm pretty impressed, Janae! I think you're cakes are very cute! Good work!
Oh yeah! I also wanted to give you our blog address, too! Check it out. mattdarlanelson.blogspot.com
Post a Comment