Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Home











Here are some pictures of our home.

8 comments:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Does the statue of the Albert Einstein look alike sitting on the leather recliner come with the house?

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Oh, and they really liked their wall coverings didn't they?

Brandie said...

Does the sleepy guy remote holder also come with the house? I thought I was being so original someone beat me to the punch line? Oh well. I got a good laugh out of it!!

Jenna said...

Hi Jakins Family, it's The Pursel's.......I just came across your cute Blog off of Brandie's. WHOA, you guys are moving :(. Where the heck to? And I don't think I will ever tell Madison, she just couldn't take it. I will send you an invite to our blog so we can keep in touch, although our blogging skills are nothing compared to your cute site.

Jenna said...

I guess it would help if I leave you my email, so you can send me your email address. Then I can invite you to our Blog. Our's is set to private. mymaden@q.com Thanks!

Anderson Family said...

I am excited for you guys and oh so sad for us!!!! I will just have to smile through my tears!

Lisa K said...

Cute new home!! The landscaping is really nice.

Jenny Bobo said...

I love the house! IT looks so nice. We will come and see it when we are out next.